Product Name: Customize Quartz Stone Marble Metal Showroom Display Rack-QZ001

model:QZ001

stand size:customizable

Sample size:customizable

Number of panel:9

Product description: Customize Quartz Stone Marble Metal Showroom Display Rack-QZ001,This stone display rack Type Display Rack has good quality.Our steel display racks can showroom your tile beautiful.Unique design,catch customer’s eyes.

Product details

Name:Customize Quartz Stone Marble Metal Showroom Display Rack-QZ001

Color: /Customied
material: /Customied
Supply to: /Customied
Logo Print: As per customer's request
Surface Treatment: Acid-washing,baking finish, Anti-rust Processed
Technical Detail: Design,blanking,wield,assembling,acid-washing, baking finish, installing board and ad board,assembling again,packing and shipment
MOQ: Flexible

ceramic tile sample display cabinet,ceramic tile display rack,tile sample display

Quartz Stone Countertop Display Stand,Granite display Ideas,Tile Countertop Display Stand,Marble Countertop Display Stand,Marble Display Tray,marble Desktop Display Rack,Acrylic Marble Display Stands,Marble Desktop Display Rack,Desktop Display Rack Manufacturers,Ceramic Tile display rack,floor tile display rack,tile company,marble Desktop Display Stand,Acrylic marble Display Stands,desktop acrylic display stands

Our Showroom

Packing&Shipment

Sample Time:7-10 Working days
Delivery Time:20-25 Working days
Price Terms:FOB, CIF....
Payment Terms:T/T
Packing Detail:Bubble pack/ Stretch film/ Strong export carton/ Wood crate


If need any display racks , pls contact for solution. The latest Catalogue is prepared for you.CONTACT PERSON: web ( web@tsianfan.com  )

Our Factory

FAQ

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?
A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).
So, the price is based on your requirement details.

2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website.
I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?
A: Yes,of course.

3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?
a: Dear, you just need to provide below information:
b.your sample size for each rack;
c.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;
d.hom many racks do you need;
e.rack color you like;
f.need logo printed or not.

4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?
A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.
Would that be ok with you?

5.Q: What is the MOQ?
A: Based on the design.

6.Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T , Paypal
Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.

7.Q:What is the delivery time?
A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.


We welcome your inquiry!
If interested,we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.

Related Products