Product Name: Large rock slab upright flip page display frame tile furnishings

Product description: Model:CF005 Type:quartz stone display racks,tile slabs flip display Shelf size:1500*330*1090mm/Customizable

Product details

quartz stone display racks,tile slabs flip display
Shelf size
Number of panels
Board size
Shelf material
Paste stickers, Silk screen, UV printing
Packaging material
Blanket + wrapping film, carton, wooden box, tray

  1. Size and Dimensions: Whether you require a compact countertop display or a larger floor-standing unit, we can adjust the dimensions to fit your available space while maximizing the display area for your ceramic tiles.

  2. Material and Finish: Choose from a range of materials and finishes that complement your brand aesthetics. From sleek metal frames to wooden or acrylic accents, we offer versatile options to match your showroom's ambiance.

  3. Number of Panels and Capacity: Customize the number of panels on the rack to accommodate the quantity and variety of ceramic tiles you wish to showcase. Each panel is designed to swivel effortlessly, allowing customers easy access to view different tile designs.

  4. Branding Elements: Incorporate your logo, brand colors, or specific design elements onto the rack to reinforce brand identity and create a cohesive display environment.

  5. Additional Features: Depending on your preferences, we can include extra features such as lighting options, adjustable shelving, or locking mechanisms for added security.

1.Q: I am really intereted in the design as in your picture,what is the price?
A: Thank you for your interest. But we do not have a fixed price, as all our designs can be 100% customized to meet your requirements(including dimension, color, logo,etc.).
So, the price is based on your requirement details.
2.Q:We have one kind of display rack in our showroom,but I can not find it in your website.
I can send you some pictures or dimension datas ,can you make it for us?
A: Yes,of course.
3.Q: How can I get a quotation of my interest designs?
a: Dear, you just need to provide below information:
b.your sample size for each rack;
c.samples quantity you want to display in each rack;
d.hom many racks do you need;
e.rack color you like;
f.need logo printed or not.
4.Q:Can you make us a sample for test?
A:Yes, we can. But you need to pay the sample cost and the transportation cost.
Would that be ok with you?
5.Q: What is the MOQ?
A: Based on the design.
6.Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T , Paypal
Always 30% prepaid, when production finish, pay the rest 70%.
7.Q:What is the delivery time?
A: Based on the order quantity. Generally 15-20 days after confirmed drawing.
We welcome your inquiry!
If you are interested in this metal show shelf, we will do our best to provide the solution with the best quality and price.